Monday, January 24, 2011

SHARING INFO FROM FORUM LOWYAT (speed7791).

QUOTE
Sorry to hear about your lost bro... My car was stolen during lunch hour around 2 weeks ago too. See my post http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/729731

I believe we're going to see an increase in these activities. Our police force is too busy with the Mongolian and investigating all those seditions, accusations, etc... The thieves are having a ball as far as I'm concerned.

As you will be able to see from my post, I was able to get a lead from someone in my 'investigation' as to how my car was stolen. Yesterday afternoon, I was in the midst of meeting when someone I know called me to inform that the thieves are in my area and is likely to make another hit. I just left the meeting room and went straight out to the place with my boss. We caught a glimpse of the thieves and waited for them at a corner where we expect them to exit. I managed to call my other collegues and requested them to cover another exit point just in case. Even managed to contact the police. Unfortunately, we were informed that there was an accident nearby and there would be a little delay.

I was with my boss in his car waiting for the thieves to pass by. We wanted to tail them to see where they would hit and catch them red handed. Fortunately or unfortunately, my boss moved his vehicle to the main road and the suspect exited thru another road. My boss did a u turn and went into the shophouses area to search. About that time, my collegues call to say that they spotted the car heading out towards Kesas and tried to follow it, but it was just too fast.

To cut the long story short, we didn't manage to get them. Well, as in any movies, the cops arrived after 10 - 15min, after all the actions have passed.

The people responsible for stealing cars have been identified as Indians. The often drive a black wira. I have 2 registration plates provided by witnesses although I can't verify if it is fake ones. In any case, do keep a look out.

Below are details of the suspect involve in stealing cars, esp around Selangor...

Nationality of people involved: Definately Indians (Identified by witnesses and confirmed by my own eyes yesterday)
Their vehicle: Usually use a black Wira, sedan, with spoiler at the back. (Not well maintained type)
Car registration: BHM 7187
ADG 2069
I'm not sure if the ADG plate is genuine or fake but I do believe that the BHM plate is their personal vehicle used to carry out their illegal activities. Why? Read my post.

Those in Kota Kemuning please be on the lookout. Their accomplice are strongly believed to be the car wash people around the town centre. They dare to strike back so soon.

I feel for you TS... I have another collegue who also lost his fortuner parked in front of his house somewhere near cheras last week. woke up n found his 2 rottweiler dead. car outside his gate gone...

Screw our police force...

No comments:

Post a Comment